Make the bed very comfy by adding a thick duvet and lots of fluffy pillows.
- Create an environment that promotes a great night’s sleep. Make the bed very comfy by adding a thick duvet and lots of fluffy pillows. High-thread-count, 100 percent cotton sheets are also a must.
- Stock the guest room with magazines and books, and put together a snack tray or basket filled with light snacks and bottled water.
- Lay out bathrobes and place rolled bath towels at the foot of the bed in case guests would like to freshen up upon arrival.
- Hang a small mirror in the guest room to provide a spot for touching up makeup or putting on jewelry. A long dressing mirror is also a nice addition.
- If your overnight guests are family or close friends, it’s always a nice touch to display photos of time spent together in the past; everyone enjoys a trip down memory lane.